- Researchers Find New a Organa Missed by Gold Standard Methods for Visualizing Anatomy & Disease: https://nyulangone.org/press-releases/researchers-find-new-organ-missed-by-gold-standard-methods-for-visualizing-anatomy-disease
- Scientists Say They’ve Discovered a New Organ That Might Explain How Cancer Spreads: https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-apos-ve-discovered-organ-230715794.html
- New Human ‘Organ’ Was Hiding in Plain Sight: https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/03/interstitium-fluid-cells-organ-found-cancer-spd/
- Structure and Distribution of an Unrecognized Interstitium in Human Tissues: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-23062-6?
- Full Quote from Myofascial Release pioneer John F. Barnes to SmartHer News:“It is refreshing to see science is finally catching up to what I’ve been teaching in my Myofascial Release seminars for the last 40 years. A The fascial system is one of the most important structures of our body and is significantly tightened from physical or emotional trauma which produces crushing pressure on pain sensitive structures. A It produces symptoms of pain, headaches, fibromyalgia and a myriad of women’s pain and health problems.The fascinating fascia is a liquid crystal three dimensional web. A In the space of the web, which is actually not space, but a fluid/viscous substance called the ground substance of the fascia which tends to solidify due to trauma and is the main transport medium of our body. A This means that whatever nutrition we ingest, the fluid we drink, the air we breathe, all the biochemistry hormones and information/energy that every one of the trillion of cells needs to thrive must go through the fluidity of the fascia.”“I would highly recommend purchasing Dr. Jean-Claude Guimberteau’s book, Architecture of Human Living Fascia. He is a French hand surgeon and he represents over 20 years of research on the fascial system. If you go to page 163, I have provided a more detailed explanation of the fascial system and Myofascial Release.”-John F. Barnes