- Researchers Find New ‘Organ’ Missed by Gold Standard Methods for Visualizing Anatomy & Disease: https://nyulangone.org/press-releases/researchers-find-new-organ-missed-by-gold-standard-methods-for-visualizing-anatomy-disease
- Scientists Say They’ve Discovered a New Organ That Might Explain How Cancer Spreads: https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-apos-ve-discovered-organ-230715794.html
- New Human ‘Organ’ Was Hiding in Plain Sight: https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/03/interstitium-fluid-cells-organ-found-cancer-spd/
- Structure and Distribution of an Unrecognized Interstitium in Human Tissues: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-23062-6?
- Full Quote from Myofascial Release pioneer John F. Barnes to SmartHer News:“It is refreshing to see science is finally catching up to what I’ve been teaching in my Myofascial Release seminars for the last 40 years. The fascial system is one of the most important structures of our body and is significantly tightened from physical or emotional trauma which produces crushing pressure on pain sensitive structures. It produces symptoms of pain, headaches, fibromyalgia and a myriad of women’s pain and health problems.The fascinating fascia is a liquid crystal three dimensional web. In the space of the web, which is actually not space, but a fluid/viscous substance called the ground substance of the fascia which tends to solidify due to trauma and is the main transport medium of our body. This means that whatever nutrition we ingest, the fluid we drink, the air we breathe, all the biochemistry hormones and information/energy that every one of the trillion of cells needs to thrive must go through the fluidity of the fascia.”“I would highly recommend purchasing Dr. Jean-Claude Guimberteau’s book, Architecture of Human Living Fascia. He is a French hand surgeon and he represents over 20 years of research on the fascial system. If you go to page 163, I have provided a more detailed explanation of the fascial system and Myofascial Release.”-John F. Barnes