- US economic advisor Larry Kudlow in good condition following heart attack, White House says:
- Statement from the Press Secretary:
- Ludlow: ‘Don’t blame Trump’ for trade conflicts:
- DR. KEVIN CAMPBELL, CARDIOLOGIST, SOMETHING TO CONSIDER:
1. While heart disease can present in a very typical way—chest pain, shortness of breath—the symptoms can also be quite insidious–Particularly in women\
2. Atypical symptoms include nausea, feelings of dread, flu like illness, pain in the neck, arm or back. They can be difficult to recognize for many patients and doctors. Women are much more likely to have atypical symptoms.
3. A heart attack occurs when a blood vessel (called a coronary artery) that supplies the heart muscle, becomes clogged with plaque. IF this blockages is significant, it can result in a heart attack.
4. The important thing is for every person to understand his or her risk for heart disease—risk factors include diabetes, family history, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol and smoking. Interpret atypical symptoms within the context of risk
- SOLID INFO: https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/heart_attack.htm