- Amazon HQ2 decision: Amazon splits prize between Crystal City and New York:
- Amazon HQ favorites: Similar basics but different vibes:
- Amazon considers New York, Virginia Amid Reports of HQ split:
- Press release:A Amazon Selects New York City and Northern Virginia for New Headquarters
- Amazon’s HQ2 proposal:
https://www.amazon.com/b?ie= UTF8&node=17044620011&tag= insider-safetynet-20
- Amazon a HQ2a will boost house prices in chosen cities, but not like in Seattle:
But the impact on housing prices might be less severe in the New York and Washington, D.C., areas than it would have been elsewhere. One study from real-estate website Apartment List predicted that rents would increase by less than 0.5% in those two cities were they to win the bidding war for Amazon HQ2. And that was before it was first reported the prize was to be split in half.
Ita s all relative, of course. Home values in New York City have already soared 42.5% over the past five years, while prices in Arlington County, Va., have risen 15.5%. Home values in Seattle increased 73% over that time span.
- Amazon’s treasure trove of data: