- Johnson Impeached, February to March 1868
- PolitiFact: The historical context of the impeachment articles against Trump
- What would a Nixon impeachment trial have looked like?
- Poll: Clinton’s approval rating up in wake of impeachment
- Senate Votes to Acquit Clinton On Both Articles of Impeachment https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB918831830989632000
BONUS: INTERVIEW FROM FEBRUARY 2019: How Historic Is The Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump?
A fascinating conversation about the history of impeachment trials in the U.S. Senate with Daniel Holt, assistant historian at the U.S. Senate Historical office.