September 2, 2020
These are kids that have been abused, neglected. Some involved in human trafficking.
- Children range in ages from 13-18.
- Why This Matters: The U.S. Marshals, working with local law enforcement along with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, have several missing children operations currently completed or ongoing, including Operation Not Forgotten in Georgia that rescued or located 39 children and another operation reportedly ongoing near Indianapolis.
- U.S. Marshals to SmartHER News: The majority of missing children in America are runaways. One of the big risks and unfortunate realities: many are either lured or later connect with traffickers.
- Some believe children are more at risk NOW than ever because of the : GOOD OVERVIEW
- Click Here To Read More on Operation Not Forgotten
by Jenna Lee,